Version 3.8 of Cobblestone software released with Bulk Rebuy/Add-ons, new reports and selectable tournament level up signal.
Transient Path, LLC has released Cobblestone v3.8 of their innovative and advanced Cobblestone Poker Room and Casino Management solution. The new release includes updated Tournament and Reports modules and a new configuration choice in the Clock module.
Transient Path has updated the Tournament module to include the ability to record Rebuys and Add-ons in bulk. This new process allows tournament directors to record Rebuys and Add-ons for each specific table or as one all-inclusive sum. Users can either enter the number of Rebuys or Add-ons or enter the cash collected. The system will automatically calculate the other variable. All bulk Rebuys and Add-ons are automatically included in the prize pool calculations minus any hold-backs configured when the tournament was setup. If the casino/card room is also using Cobblestone’s RFID dealer tracking, the system will provide the dealer’s name automatically with each table’s entry.
Transient Path has added many new reports to the Cobblestone Reports module.
- Tournament Payout Details – Display each payout entry based on min/max entries plus detail popup.
- Tournament Structure Details – Shows structure used for specific tournament including levels, blinds, antes, etc…
- Tournament Chop Details – Displays all calculations of how the chop was performed.
- Tournament Bulk Rebuy/Add-on Report – Complete details on bulk Rebuys/Add-ons.
- Cage Payout Details – All details regarding payouts including chops, and multi-part payout (cash and voucher).
- Tournament Payout Breakdown Auto and Manual – Updated to include Bulk Rebuys and Add-ons.
The Clock Display module was updated to include the ability to have an announcement or tone played at the end of a level. The choice is on the clock display screen and allows the tone to be played or not played for each clock in use.
Transient Path, LLC designs, develops, and supports desktop and point of activity mobile solutions for guests, patron, and employee services. Their first product, Cobblestone, is the first completely mobile, browser based, RFID enabled poker and table management solution. It is the only system that takes the dealer out of player tracking and allows them to get back to dealing. We “Let the players play and the dealers deal.”
For more information please contact email@example.com.