Transient Path, LLC announces the release of v6.3
*** Note: Remember clear your browser cache or hit the F5 key on your keyboard or the browser Refresh button when going into each module such as Banking, Tournament, Waitlist, Reports, Pit so that you get the latest version.
Items included in this release.
- Enable Seats feature for Admin Toolkit Plaque Configuration that will either display/hide seats around gaming table
- Enable Seats feature for plaque will show all seats around the table plus hide check-in/out icons
- Disable Seats feature for plaque will hide all seats around the table plus show check-in/out icons
- Seat level player Check In/Out feature for plaque module
- Display Player name and time at table on each seat within plaque module
- Change seat color icons on plaque screen to easily denote open (green) and occupied (red) seats
- Display Player Driver License/ID Image, Patron Full Name and Playing Time when clicking on any occupied seat within plaque module to easily identify each player visually
- Move/Change Seats for any player within plaque module
- New Printer Proxy to allow the pooling of loyalty card printers for redundancy and auto-failover along with Cloud support
- Changed sort order on Banking COD report to PatronID and TransactionID, depending if the patron filter is selected
- Fixed MTL IN/OUT Calculation after linking an UNKNOWN GROUPING transaction
- New Mobile Splash Screen Toolkit that allows the dynamic setting of the mobile applications Title and Text on the splash screen
- New Plaque Layout Toolkit that allows the setting of background image width/height
- New Plaque Guest Check In/Out feature
- New Table Mounted Plaque module for Table/CAL games that shows all the games details such as description, min/max buy-in, options, along with service, chips and floor features. This new module is linked to the Table/CAL Pit module so when a new table is opened it is broadcasted to the specified plaque.
- Active Seat Rental report legend which has color codes to illustrate when a patrons balance is running low at certain time thresholds
- New Add Offer Toolkit where you can add new offers that contains offer amount, title, description, disclaimer and expiration duration
- New Filter/Edit Offer Toolkit where you can add modify existing offers that contains offer amount, title, description, disclaimer and expiration duration
- New Push Offer module that gives the ability to push any offer defined in the toolkit to any patron in an ad-hoc environment
- Toolkit Add and Filter/Edit User now has the ability to assign the Push Offer privilege to users to allow the ability to send individual offers to mobile application
- Toolkit Add and Filter/Edit User now has the ability to assign the US Resident privilege to users to allow the ability to by-pass the TIN/SSN check within the Banking Module for foreign patrons
- Push Offer module checks to make sure the user who logs in has the PUSH OFFER privilege, if not an error message is displayed and login is prevented.
- Push Offer module checks to make sure the patron has a verified mobile number otherwise an exception is displayed and the offer is prevented from being sent out
- New option NON-US Resident under Patron Profile that allows a patron to be denoted as a alien so that the TIN/SSN triggers will not be enforced.
- Banking Module has new business rule that checks to see if patron is a NON-US Resident so that the TIN/SSN triggers will not be enforced.
- New Player Card Printer Error Code display that will popup an error message whenever a players card is trying to be printed but the workstation does not have a printer mapped/associated to it.
- New Tournament Payout Percentage Checker that will make sure the total payout for a payout entry equals 100%. If it does NOT a popup message will show the current calculated percentage and ask the user to retry.